Wednesday 23 July 2008

Warming Up The Grill


It's that time again! Tomorrow, July 24th from 9am to 9pm, my friend Chris Eldin and Roastmistress Phoenix are set to roast me and my novel, Bad Ice at this month's Book Roast. Drop by for the party! The party goer with the best answers to Phoenix's clever trivia questions will win a pdf copy of Bad Ice.

Now, I know some of you prefer the old fashioned paper books, so as a special bonus I will arrange to send an autographed print copy to the winner when it becomes available this fall/winter!

5 comments:

Phoenix Sullivan said...

Hey Ms. Chumplet! You're up and ready for a roasting :o)

I also wanted to let you know that, after analyzing my blog feeder choices, Google Reader offered your blog up as recommended reading! I guess Google knows best, eh?

Now let's go pawtay!

Sandra Cormier said...

HOLY GUACAMOLE! That's super news! I'd like to thank the Academy... You really like me! You really, really like...

Oh, gotta get over to the roast. Talk amongst yourselves...

Doreen Orion said...

I'll be there! Pass the salt. Ah, screw the salt. Where's the chianti?

Sandra Cormier said...

A great day was had by all!

Bernita Harris won my book and later this fall or winter she'll get a print copy, too.

Thanks to those who dropped by.

laughingwolf said...

that was fun, thx sandra :)